Money Order Refunds or Copy Requests
To request a refund or a photocopy of a Money Order, please download one of the following forms:
|Money orders starting with Serial # 47||Money Orders starting with Serial # 30|
|download form||download form|
- This form must be completed by the purchaser only.
- Complete and sign this form. Retain the top half for your records.
- Mail the bottom half of this form, along with $18 processing fee (money order or check, no cash), with your original receipt attached, to the address listed on the form..
- Processing fees are non-refundable and subject to change. If the processing fee is not included, the amount of the fee will be deducted from your refund.
- A refund will only be issued if the Money Order Claim Form has been properly completed and the Money Order has not been cashed.
- In the event the Money Order was cashed, a photocopy will be provided.
- Refund requests can take up to 60 days to process. Failure to properly complete this form could result in additional delays.