A safe, convenient and affordable alternative to using personal checks.
Purchase your Money Orders through a Sigue Agent and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Use Money Orders to pay your rent, household bills, auto loan payments or any other payments you may need to make.
- If a money order is lost, stolen or damaged it may be replaced or refunded.
- If proof of purchase is required, a Money Order can be traced and a copy provided.
- No expiration date.
- Low Fees.
Convenient For You
- Safe and Secure – pay bills or send money and know that funds will be available.
- Inexpensive – low cost compared with other alternatives.
- Guaranteed – trusted method of payment.
- Unique Security Features – each money order comes equipped with built-in security features.
- Exceptional Service – unrivaled service when it comes to lost, stolen, or misplaced money orders.
Do Money Orders Have an Expiration Date?
No. However, depending upon the state of where the Money Order was purchased, if you do not use or cash the money order within one to three years of the purchase date, a non-refundable service charge will be deducted from the principal amount.
The service charge conditions are described on the back of the money order. If the money order meets those conditions, a non-refundable service charge will be deducted from the amount shown on the money order. The money order should not be presented for payment as it will be returned unpaid.
To obtain a refund for the balance remaining, please request a money order refund. Do not include a processing fee with the refund request. There is no fee charged for this transaction.